Priority Worldwide is committed to provide the ultimate customer experience in global logistics. Quality service shall be provided by responsive employees, on-time delivery, client education and regulatory compliance.
We further commit to limit our impact on the fragile ecosystem that we live in through concrete, measurable actions.
- Priority Worldwide is a licensed customs broker in Canada, the US and several West African Countries.
- Priority Worldwide operates its own Cargo Screening Facilities in Canada & the US.
- Priority Worldwide operates its own customs bonded warehouses in Canada & the US.
- Priority Worldwide is an IATA (International Air Transportation Association) approved & licensed OTI (Ocean Transportation Intermediary) freight forwarder and NVOCC.
- Priority Worldwide offers door-to-door service, to/from anywhere in the world via our global network of strategic partners & agents.
- On-line booking, tracking, customs, inventory management and reporting capabilities through Priority Worldwide web portal.
- Priority Worldwide is open and staffed with operations personnel 24 hours per day.
- All Priority Worldwide global offices are centrally linked with a state of the art cloud based computing platform