Priority Worldwide has a unique and dedicated focus to the wider emergency response sector. Whether you are responding to an oil spill domestically or a major natural international disaster, let us be a partner in your emergency planning, preparation and global response.
With over 20 years-experience of working with governments, IGO’s, NGO’s, charitable organisations and commercial responders, this is Priority’s World.
Global or domestic logistics response to maritime accidents, oil spills, chemical accidents or nuclear contamination events. As a fully licensed air and sea freight forwarder, and a network of own offices/partner agents around the world, Priority can respond to the most complex of events and offer carriage of even the most sensitive of materials
Humanitarian Disaster Response
Sudden-onset natural disaster events such as earthquakes, cyclones, floods and volcanic eruptions require logistics providers to be engaged and understanding of the complexities of the delivery chain. Priority believes that effective logistics partnerships are always those based on transparency, innovation and commitment to go the “extra-mile”
Humanitarian Conflict & Crisis Response
Complex humanitarian crises in war-torn and poverty-stricken nations are unfortunately all too frequent, however Priority Worldwide has over 20 years of experience working in some of the most conflict-affected countries in the Middle-East and Africa. We are committed to growing our African & Middle East office network to be able to provide in-country services.
Healthcare and Pandemic Response
COVID-19 has opened the whole world’s eyes to the importance of effective supply chains, stocks and logistical preparedness activities. Priority has been delivering global PPE by air and sea as well as delivering supplies to health care facilities in North America. We aim to be a partner in future governmental and organisational logistics planning and resilience.
MAJOR SITUATION REPORTS
Storm Daniel in NE coastal Libya led to heavy flooding and multiple dam bursts above the city of Dirna, leading to catastrophic flooding and water surge on 10-SEPT. Tens of thousands perished and extensive shelter needs. The Libyan National Army...
- Emergency Air charter (cargo, passenger services)
- Aviation Projects (Rotary & fixed wing leases)
- International Air, Ocean & Overland freight
- Direct & Consolidated services (Hub & spoke operations)
- Global Customs Clearance Service & own brokerage teams in US & Canada
- Dangerous Goods, Cold-Chain & temperature control services
- Origin surge & project warehousing (West/East Coast USA & Canada own facilities)
- Destination warehousing & final mile / in-country distribution of aid & development cargo
- ERU/EMT kiting, packing & inventory warehouse services
- CSR programs & interface with wider humanitarian community
- Disaster & weather event monitoring via GDACS & other portals